Seed Seller Training Radio –
When it comes to selling seed, the question I’m often asked is if part-time sellers (dealers, retailers or distributors) can still be effective in the 21st century marketplace.
The answer is…It Depends.
It depends on who is doing the selling.
The most effective distribution systems will not be based on HOW products are sold but, more importantly, on WHO is selling them.
So, how do you make sure you have the right “who” in your system?
Listen to this podcast and learn 5 key steps to get your part-time dealers to act and sell like full-time sales reps.
Two Ways to Listen:
- Click the Audio Player above to listen to ourlatest podcast.
- Subscribe to our podcast FREE through iTunes or Stitcher and listen on your iPhone, iPad, Andriod or Kindle Fire! Now sure how? Check out the instructions at the bottom of this page.
- Ted from Nebraska asked, “Rod, I like the recommendations to be a sales rep idea, but what happens if they don’t follow them?”
- #1. In the coming weeks, my brand new eBook titled “Why Seed Sellers Fail — The 14 Biggest Mistakes You Must Avoid” will be available for purchase at www.rcthomas.com. Whether you are brand new to selling seed, or a seasoned veteran, you will want to read this eBook and make sure you are not committing one of the 14 biggest and most dangerous mistakes that cause seed sellers to fail.
- #2. In July, we will be launching a brand new audio training program called “How to Handle Price Objections.”
- #3. If you or your company is interested in live sales training from the R.C. Thomas Company, please visit here — but act soon, as our fall calendar is almost completely full and we are already scheduling trainings in 2014.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (it’s FREE) today! Watch the video below to learn how you can get new episodes straight to your smart phone or tablet and listen to episodes anywhere.
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to hear or a question for an upcoming episode, email us by Clicking Here
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please give us a 5 Star Rating on iTunes, Thanks!