Seed Seller Training Radio –
The number of farmers that still want to split their planters continues to amaze me.
They put one seed variety in half the boxes and another variety in the other half so they can plant them simultaneously to compare and eventually decide which one is the superior product.
Many growers think by splitting their planters they can learn so much—almost like having their very own research plot.
But nothing could be further from the truth.
Instead of learning more about each variety, growers actually continue to distort the facts.
- Click the audio player above to listen to our latest podcast.
- Subscribe to our podcast for FREE on iTunes and listen directly on your iPhone or iPad as your drive. Not sure how? Watch the short video below or click here to learn how!
Here is an Infographic to follow along to as you listen to the podcast:
- Greg from Michigan asked, “As a farmer dealer, how do I follow planters in the spring and ride combines in the fall when I’m busy farming myself? What is your advice for a farmer/sales rep in this situation?”
- Charles asked, “What should I be doing with my customers during this delayed planting time we are experiencing in my territory?”
1. If you or your company is interested in live sales training from the R.C. Thomas Company click here — but act soon, as our summer calendar is almost completely booked already.
2. Finally, our Summer CAMP training is fast approaching. If you want to sign up for the ONLY sales training dedicated to selling seed, then you need to register today because there is limited seating available. To learn more click here.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (it’s FREE) today! Watch the video below to learn how you can get new episodes straight to your smart phone or tablet and listen episodes anywhere.
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to hear or a question for an upcoming episode, email us by Clicking Here
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please give us a 5 Star Rating on iTunes, Thanks!