Sales Tactics That You Can Instantly Apply in Your Sales Territory!
- What to say when a farmer tells you your variety got beat by a competitor
- How to get farmers to look ahead to next year during a difficult spring
- Dealing with poor product performance in the combine cab
- Selling to farmers is not harder than before—it’s just different
- How to get back on the farm when your product lets you down
- [Instant BONUS Video] How to respond when a Farmer says: “I Can Save $80,000 by Buying Your Competitor’s Cheaper Seed”
I GET IT…
I KNOW HOW TOUGH IT IS
With farmers becoming larger in size and fewer in number every year, it’s becoming more and more difficult for field sellers and companies to hit their sales goals.
With my new Trouble Call Thursday videos, you’ll receive free weekly videos that are hard-hitting and straight to the point.
It’s your own Sales School on the go that guides you in a proven system to attract more customers, increase sales, and have the ultimate confidence to call upon today’s sophisticated farmers.
I believe selling in agriculture today shouldn’t be this difficult.
I’ve been in your shoes and I know firsthand how difficult it is selling farmer’s their livelihood. And that’s why, for the last four decades, I’ve taught hundreds of companies and their sales reps learn a more effective way to sell using my step-by-step selling blueprint.
Here’s how I can help: Step 1: Subscribe to the FREE Trouble Call Thursday Videos. Step 2: Watch the Weekly Video. Step 3: Execute & Explode Your Seed/Ag Sales!
These weekly videos help you overcome obstacles and objections and allow you to grow your sales territory and your company. Sign-up today so you can stop feeling frustrated by not reaching your potential and, instead, learn how to set your sales on fire!
Farmer says: "I Can Save $80,000 in Seed Costs By Buying From Your Competitor!"