On a daily basis I get phone calls, e-mails, and tweets from seed sellers across the world asking if they really need to ride combines, pickers, or choppers during harvest.
So I put together a short list to determine if climbing into the combine cab is worth all the effort or just a waste of time for you this fall.
You DO NOT need to ride combines if…
- All of your customers are doing exactly what you tell them to do, when you tell them to do it.
- You don’t need to show your customers how much you care because they already know.
- You’re not afraid of the competition being able to lure your customers away from you.
- Your customers have so much confidence in your products that they can be left alone no matter how your varieties perform.
- Your customers already have their cropping plans completed and are ready to take delivery of their seed.
- You know your customers won’t use this year’s yield monitor results to make drastic changes for next year.
- You already have 100% of your customers planting 100% of your seed.
- You already have all of the customers you need.
If you’re missing just one of the above, you MUST ride combines this fall.
Riding combines is direct, timely and intimidating to the competition.
Check out a FREE sample track from my Harvesting Customers* audio program* below.
*This exclusive Harvesting Customers audio program is part of our best-selling Seed Seller Value Pack.
Simply click the orange play button below!
To learn more about the Seed Seller Value Pack simply click here.