Seed Seller Training Radio –
Farmers love to beat up sales reps by throwing punches (sales objections) at unsuspecting and unprepared sales reps.
After 40 years in the seed business, it’s safe to say that I’ve been punched in the face enough to know that it doesn’t feel good and the best way to avoid getting punched is to know how to counter punch against any kind of sales objection.
In this podcast from Seed Seller Training Radio, I’m going to give you 4 very effective counter punch techniques to help you stay on your feet and continue to write orders all season long.
- Click the Audio Player above to listen to our latest podcast.
- Subscribe to our podcast FREE on iTunes and listen directly on your iPhone or iPad as you drive. Not sure how? Watch the short video below or click here to learn how!
- John from Texas asked, “Rod, I have several customers who will not order their seed before harvest. No matter how hard I try, they want to wait. I don’t want to make them angry or not have the seed available for them when OR if their is a shortage before they order, so I have been placing an order for them to protect them. So far it has been working, but what should I do to change that?”
- #1. In the coming weeks, my brand new eBook titled “Why Seed Sellers Fail — The 14 Biggest Mistakes You Must Avoid” will be available for purchase at www.rcthomas.com. Whether you are brand new to selling seed, or a season veteran, you will want to read this eBook and make sure you are not committing one of the 14 biggest and most dangerous mistakes that cause seed sellers to fail.
- #2. In July, we will be launching a brand new audio training program called “How to Handle Price Objections.”
- #3. If you or your company is interested in live sales training from the R.C. Thomas Company, please visit here — but act soon, as our fall calendar is almost completely full and we are already scheduling trainings in 2014.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (it’s FREE) today! Watch the video below to learn how you can get new episodes straight to your smart phone or tablet and listen to episodes anywhere.
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to hear or a question for an upcoming episode, email us by Clicking Here
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please give us a 5 Star Rating on iTunes, Thanks!