Are You Struggling With…
- Dealing with the pressures of market prices, input costs & deals from competitors?
- How to keep your customers from cancelling their orders?
- How to deal with competitors unloading deals in your territory?
- What activities do you do during the “Hell time of the season”?
- How to control your future and hit your sales goals?
- How to prevent customers from doing things that aren’t in their best interest?
To Be Successful, You Must Manage the “Hell Time of the Season”
(FREE to members of our SeedSeller Academy. Not a member yet? Click here)
Meet Your Trainer
“I believe selling in agriculture today shouldn’t be this difficult.”
Over Five Decades in the Agricultural Industry
- 17 years selling seed direct to farmers
- 33 years of teaching others how to sell seed
This Livestream is Essential for How to Manage Every Customer's Thinking in the Off-Season...the Most Dangerous Time of the Year!
- Direct Sellers or Distributors
- Independent or United
- General Managers
- Experienced or New
- Sales Managers
What Do You Get With the Livestream?
The strategies you need to make sure your orders aren’t the ones getting cancelled by competitor deals.
- 90 Minutes of Live Training With Rod Osthus
- Full-Color Workbook (PDF Download)
- Word-for-Word Role-Play Scripts
- Livestream Replay Available for 72 Hours
(Unlimited for SeedSeller Academy Members)
What's My Investment?
The most dangerous months of the year for you, the seed seller, is from post-harvest to spring planting. That’s when market prices, input costs, and pressure from competitors can get your customers thinking and doing things that aren’t in their best interest. Are you prepared on what to say when the competitor starts soliciting deals to your customers? Do you know what to do to keep your customer’s thinking in the right frame of mind? Are you still trying to copy other companies in how you deal with trying to get new business?
It’s time for you keep competitors from taking away your business and overcome the “Hell Time of the Season”