Are You Struggling With The Topic of Price When Selling to Farmers?
- Do you find it harder to overcome the price question from farmers?
- What’s your plan to compete against the crazy programs companies are going to be offering farmers again this year?
- Do you know have word-for-word scripts on what to say and how to say it?
- Does it feel like selling to today’s farmers has feel more difficult than ever?
- Are you frustrated or starting to lose the confidence it takes to compete is this extremely price sensitive marketplace?
- Are you prepared to make this selling year the best year ever?
Successful sellers set themselves apart from everyone else. Amateur sales reps look, act, and talk like everyone else. Sell like a PRO—not an amateur.
(This Livestream is FREE to members of our Seed Seller Academy)
Meet Your Trainer
“I believe selling in agriculture today shouldn’t be this difficult.” —Rod Osthus
- Five decades in the Agricultural Industry
- Bachelor of Science in Agronomy from SDSU
- Registered Seed Technologist
- Research, Trojan Seed Company (5 1/2 years)
- Director of Trojan Hawaiian Research, Maui, Hawaii (2 years)
- First employee, eventually became VP of Sales – Keltgen Seed Company (17 years)
- Founder and President, RC Thomas Company (20-Plus Years)
This Livestream is Perfect for Anyone Who Is a(n)...
- Farmer Dealer
- Direct Seller
- General Manager
- Ag Retailer
- Regional/District Sales Manager
What Do You Get With the Livestream?
All The Tools You Need to STOP letting PRICE from slowing or stagnating your sales progress!
First Hour – Don’t Get Surprised!
Do you plan to get surprised at harvest time?
Most salespeople don’t plan on getting surprised, but often end up with plenty of them.
What kinds of surprises do you need to protect yourself from? Poor product performance or the start of serious price deals by competitors, or maybe customers who ordered early but canceled once they got into harvest?
Second Hour – HOw to Stay Outside the Circle
We’re going to spend the entire time practicing staying Outside the Circle when confronted with any objection or asked any question about price.
You need to deal with every obstacle a grower can put in front of you and give you several ways to go around those price obstacle. You will discover how to use every question a prospect or customer may have as a pathway that takes you where you want to go.
Third Hour – Harvest is NOT a “Time off From Ordering”
Many salespeople take harvest season off from ordering because they believe the farmer wants to wait. Few people realize that virtually every farmer is making his final decision on what to plant next year in the combine seat.
Harvest is not a “time off from ordering” season. Instead, it is a “time on” for generating sales.
Can I watch a Replay?
The replay of the Livestream will be available exclusively for 72 hours after the Livestream for attendees. However, if you are an Academy member, you will have unlimited access to the livestream inside of the SeedSeller Academy.
- 12:00 pmSession I: Remove Product Performance as Part of the Sales Negotiation
- 12:50 pmBreak
- 1:00 pmSession II: Why Price is the “Blood” that Keeps Your Company Alive
- 1:50 pmBreak
- 2:00 pmSession III: You Must Offer “Outer Circle Benefits to Farmers
- 3:00 pmQ&A
What's My Investment
How to Handle Price Objections [LIVESTREAM]
Access to the Livestream Event and 72 Hours Replay Access
(This LIVESTREAM is FREE to members of our Seed Seller Academy)