When it Comes to Planter Visits,
Are You Struggling With…
- Getting the courage to make this type of customer contact?
- Knowing what to say during the planter visit?
- Finding the actual time to make planter visits?
- Fearing the farmer doesn’t want you there?
- How to get the farmer to implement your advice?
- What to say if you’re not a planter expert?
To be successful, you must be at every customer’s planter to ensure your varieties are planted properly.
(FREE to members of our SeedSeller Academy. Not a member yet? Click here)
Meet Your Trainer
“I believe selling in agriculture today shouldn’t be this difficult.”
Over Five Decades in the Agricultural Industry
- 17 years selling seed direct to farmers
- 33 years of teaching others how to sell seed
This Livestream is will help you make sure your varieties are planted properly so both you and your customers win!
- Direct Sellers or Distributors
- Independent or United
- General Managers
- Experienced or New
- Sales Managers
What Do You Get With the Livestream?
- 90 Minutes of Live Training With Rod Osthus
- Full-Color Workbook (PDF Download)
- Word-for-Word Role-Play Scripts
- Livestream Replay Available for 72 Hours
(Unlimited for SeedSeller Academy Members)
What's My Investment?
Regardless of how good your varieties are, they can’t win unless you STEP IN to help control their performance once they are sold to a farmer. It starts at the planter!
It’s time to make sure your varieties win on every customer’s farm by taking control of both how they are managed and how they are impacted by the weather. It can be done.