You’ll need to whitelist our e-mail addresses to ensure you receive updates regarding the product you purchased or the free sales tools and tips that you requested.
Be sure to add us to your address book right away!
Below are instructions for some of the more popular e-mail service providers.
1. In your inbox, locate an e-mail from [email protected] AND [email protected] (ex. your welcome mail for the product you purchased or signing up for our blog).
2. Drag this e-mail to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
1. Click Contacts in the right toolbar.
2. Click Add Contact.
3. Enter e-mail and additional information, if you wish.
4. Click Add Contact button in the pop-up to finish.
1. Click Preferences from the Menu.
2. Click Restrict Incoming E-mail.
3. Click Yes to Enable E-mail Controls.
4. Click Allow E-mail from addresses listed below.
5. Enter e-mail you want to whitelist.
6. Click Add.
7. Click Update to finish.
1. Click Address in the header of the message you’re viewing.
2. Click Add to finish.
1. Open the e-mail message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
2. Click Add to contacts next to email
3. On the Add Contact pop-up, add additional information, if needed.
4. Click Save to finish.
|Setup Windows Live. Windows Live Hotmail|
1. Open an e-mail from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click Add to contacts next to e-mail to finish.
1. Right-click on the e-mail you received (in the list of e-mails).
2. Click Junk E-mail.
3. Click Add Sender to Safe Senders List to finish.
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click Junk.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options.
4. Click Safe Senders.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter e-mail and additional information, if you wish.
7. Click OK to finish.
1. Click Address Book.
2. Click File.
3. Click New Card.
4. Enter e-mail and additional information, if you wish.
iOS Devices – iPad, iPhone
1. On any message, tap the sender and add to either a new contact or an existing contact.
| Android Devices – Samsung, Google Nexus, others.|