Stop Wasting Your Time At Trade Shows Unless You Are Trained!
For most companies trade shows have become a total waste of time. They don’t generate enough good leads to pay for the show and the sales force ends up dreading the days they have to work them.
Yet companies continue to attend fairs and shows because they feel they “have to” be there just to get their name out.
This can all be changed first, by registering for the right trade shows, and second, by attending the R.C. Thomas Company’s Trade Show Training course.
It’s time to stop attending trade shows just for the sake of being there.
Trade Show Training is a two day program that includes all of the information and explanation you need on how to properly work a modern day trade show. It explains how audiences have changed over the years and what they are looking for when they attend a show.
The program will also show you and your team how to increase the attendance of your prospects and customers at the shows you attend. Plus Rod will demonstrate hands on practice of all of the concepts, tips and discussion on booth size, design and positioning. During the two days your team will actually set up a booth and practice working the show.
Attendees will learn:
- How trade shows fit into your company’s marketing plan.
- How to set company goals and personal goals for each show.
- How to decide how much time should be spent setting up a show vs. practicing for it.
- How to capture the equivalent of 3 months of prospecting in your territory with a single day at a trade show.
- How working a show is different from working a sales territory.
- Knowing that the number one goal for being at a show is to make money.
FAQ’s answered during this training:
- How to decide which shows you should or should not attend.
- How to develop a trade show plan.
- How to make adjustments when the show is not going well.
- How to manage trade show leads and follow-up properly after a show.
This is a two day session.
No pre-requisites for attending this program.