The Most Important Customer Contact of the Year!
Planting Customers is not just a training program, it is a strategy session where seed sellers learn how to visit growers at planting time with one primary purpose in mind and that is to get each grower out of their Ag Cycle.
When growers are caught in the Ag Cycle they keep doing the same things every year, at the same time every year. One of the biggest problems with the Ag Cycle is that it allows growers to make decisions far too late, especially their seed and input buying decisions.
Once you can get a producer to finally get out of the Ag Cycle they will follow your lead on everything. The best part of all, they will begin to see dramatic improvements in yields and profits.
Planting season is also the official start of each new sales season because it is the official ending of the old one. The more planters you visit, the more cooperative your customers will be and the earlier you will write their orders for the next season.
Finally, the more planters you visit, the more opportunity you will have to make real changes in your customer’s farming system.
To learn more about the Planting Customer’s Audio Training Program click here.
Attendees will learn:
- The true value in visiting planters and understand the overall strategy.
- Understand why customers like planter visits (when they’re done properly).
- How to set goals for visiting planters.
- The Top 5 Factors To Produce a Top Crop.
- The 12 reasons why you should never “split” a planter.
- 10 steps for successful planting.
FAQ’s answered during this training:
- Which customer’s should I visit first?
- How do I get growers to stop planting when I visit?
- How many planters can I visit in one day?
- What if I can’t be there when he starts planting?
- How can I help him if I’m not a planting expert?
- How long should a planter call last?
- How do I know what to say when I get there?
- What happens when he is already doing everything right?
- How long should I stay?
This is an 7 hour session.
No pre-requisites for attending this program.