The Most Effective Way to Build Relationships
Why is riding harvesters one of the most important aspects of your relationship with customers?
It is because that is when your customers are forming opinions and perceptions regarding you, your company and having your products on their farms. While your customers are harvesting your varieties you must be there to reinforce the right perceptions and remove the wrong ones.
Riding harvesters/combines is the most effective way to build and maintain strong relationships with a grower. It is also the only real way to see your products in action, performing in dozens of environments under dozens of different management systems.
This program will ensure everyone on your sales team has a concrete plan for harvest and will allow everyone to measure how much progress has been made with each grower throughout the selling season.
To learn more about the Harvesting Customer’s Audio Training Program click here.
Attendees will learn:
- Why riding combines is so important for your sales success
- Why harvest is the 2nd best time to sell
- The 5 steps to riding harvesters/combines
- The right perceptions that you need to reinforce on the combine
- Why it is fastest, most accurate way to gather performance information and learn about your products
- How to give yourself a personal scorecard and judge your success
FAQ’s answered during this training:
- Whose harvester/combine are you going to ride each year?
- How do you get a grower to stop and let you on their combine?
- What you will say once you get into the cab?
- How long should you ride?
No pre-requisites for attending this program.