Generate Sales Increases You Thought Were Never Possible
Increased sales always results from a well developed, well executed marketing plan.
The sales plan forces the validation of goals which bases them on the true potential of the territory, not on what someone believes they can sell.
Once those goals are validated, the sales plan will lay out the exact methods by which those goals will be achieved or exceeded.
The R.C. Thomas Company can help you develop the missing pieces to your growth puzzle, the sales plan.
Sales Plans Identify:
- The need to acquire new customers and determine how many are required
- To hire new customers and how many new customers are needed
- The need to increase average order size in your company and determine what that goal should be
- The need to write larger orders with first time buyers
- How to get more customers to buy 100% of their needs from you
- How to use your production plan as the sales plan so your company sells what they produce
- To avoid difficult and costly unbalanced inventories