Give Your Sales Force The Tools They Need to Execute The Plan
Once you have developed a Vision for your Company the next step is to ensure that the plan is not only implemented, but done correctly with complete “buy in” from the entire team. That Vision can be realized, but not without significant challenges from major players whose primary marketing strategy is to commoditize your product values and slow your growth.
That means you and your team will need to continue to make changes in how it trains its employees, markets its products and delivers value messages to growers.
That level of understanding requires on-going training and re-enforcement of key principles so they can all get on the “same page” as fast as possible and never fall behind the competition.
The R.C. Thomas Company can help you address those challenges and aid in establishing an uninterrupted path to your Vision.
Develop and Implement Programs That Will:
- Open doors and get appointments to set up the sale.
- Get prospects to “raise their hands,” wanting your sales force to call on them.
- Give customers reasons to increase their buying levels.
- Give customers reasons to satisfy all of their needs with your products.
- Motivate field sellers to do more.
- Reward employees and sales reps for individual and team performance.
- Manage inventories in a positive, sales building way.